- Visit The Perfect Guitar online or the Baton Rouge showroom and purchase any qualifying American Standard instrument between June 15 and September 15, 2009.
- Make a photocopy of your original purchase receipt. (Using a blue or black pen, clearly circle the line on your receipt that shows your new, qualifying Fender American Standard instrument.)
- Completely fill out your mail-in rebate certificate together with your dealer. You can download the rebate form here.
Note: Your Dealer’s Signature Is Required.
Place your completed certificate together with the photocopy of your original purchase receipt in a mailing envelope with appropriate postage affixed. (The Mail-In Rebate Certificates must be mailed in envelopes with hand printed address information and postmarked within 30 days of your purchase.)
Please read the Official Fender® American Standard $100 Rebate Rules and Regulations.
Mail these items to Fender at the address below:
Fender American Standard $100 Rebate
PO Box 1489
Lancaster, PA 17573
Note: Make copies of all submitted items for your personal records. Submissions must be postmarked within 30 calendar days from your date of purchase as reflected in your receipt from your participating Authorized Fender Dealer.
Official Fender® American Standard $100 Rebate Rules and Regulations
- To receive your Fender $100 rebate, complete your mail-in certificate with your dealer (YOUR DEALER’S SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED). You can download the rebate form here.
- Make photocopy of your original purchase receipt along with the rules and regulations. (Using a blue or black pen, clearly circle the line on your receipt that shows the purchase of your new, qualifying Fender American Standard instrument.)
- Mail the completed rebate certificate together with the photocopy of your original purchase receipt to the Fender Rebate address inside.
- All rebate submissions must include a valid telephone number for verification purposes.
- All rebate submissions must be postmarked within 30 calendar days from the date of your purchase, as reflected in your receipt from your participating Authorized Fender Dealer.
- All Mail-In Certificates must be mailed in envelopes with hand printed address information. No mechanical reproductions of names and addresses, or address labels will be accepted.
- FMIC shall not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, undeliverable, undelivered, or postage-due mail.
- Make copies of all submitted items, for your personal records.
- All rebate submissions become the property of FMIC and will not be returned.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for rebate delivery.
- Offer only valid for instruments purchased from participating, Authorized Fender Dealers.
- This special offer is applicable only to purchases of qualifying, NEW, PREVIOUSLY UNSOLD AMERICAN STANDARD INSTRUMENTS (See chart inside for list of qualifying instrument model numbers).
This offer is only open to residents of the USA, Canada and Mexico. Not Available to residents in Quebec, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Guam. USA and Mexico residents will be reimbursed in American currency and Canadian residents will be reimbursed in Canadian currency, regardless of currency value fluctuation.
- We will allow a rebate for each and every qualifying American Standard instrument purchased by you subject to the terms and conditions herein. (See chart inside for list of qualifying instrument model numbers).
- This offer expires September 15, 2009, and all Mail-in Certificates must be postmarked by October 15, 2009.
- Not valid in combination with any other offers.
- Valid only for products purchased in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Void where prohibited or restricted.
- FENDER DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE GIFT THAT YOU RECEIVE; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR QUALITY. FENDER IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER UNDER TORT LAW (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT LAW, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SAME.
- Nonconforming or duplicate requests will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Requests from clubs or organizations will not be honored.
- Employees of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation and its affiliates, and their family members, are not eligible for this rebate.
- Mail-in rebate is NOT payable at the retail store.
- Participants must be at least 15 years old to be eligible for rebate offer. Individuals under 16 must supply proof of parental consent to participate.
- FMIC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to administer and manage this promotional event. FMIC can, and will take any action (up to and including legal action) that may be necessary to prevent and/or detect fraud in connection with this event.